Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Hole In One

"Oh, I lost a tooth!

Whatever shall I do??

I'm left with a window

and my tongue is sticking through!"




Miss Eva has been waiting for this day for F-O-R-E-V-E-R.   We had our six month cleaning six weeks ago now... and Evie insisted that her bottom two teeth were loose.   I kept telling her that "probably not yet, exactly... but keep testing them".  The dental hygienist agreed with Evie.  So Mommy's theory went right out the window and Evie took the "professionals" opinion.  (That sounds so much better to me than admitting she just chose the opinion that agreed with hers).   She has been vigorously wiggling those two bottom teeth ever since... showing anyone that would watch.  Mostly, it's just been her fingers wiggling, but from the postman to our pastor, she has proudly displayed her "wiggling" teeth. 

Today the constant manipulation of her baby cuspids paid off... and at the end of the day one finally POPPED out.  Congratulations, little girlie of mine... you have now accomplished another step into "Big Girl-Dom". 

No comments:

Post a Comment